piątek, 1 lutego 2008

telecheck commission

I have already made the manager mad, so I don't want to push him much more, but I do want to protect myself.
And nobody thinks twice about the barely legal finance companies who often have a huge part in the BK.
I hear it's easy to get approved in-store, as long as you have a major credit card.
(Telecheck commission) I THINK I have some emal addresses on file. They will all be somebody@ford.com. If I can find the appropriate email address, I will wholeheartedly deny where it came from.
Once again I had nevr been late with the account and it was discharged in BK as they well know because that is how they had reported it previously.
If I dispute the 3 charge offs and the judgment at the same time, should I just use one of the sample validation letters with the account information, and no further info and sending CRRR shows that you are serious. Anybody have suggestions on the best way to send off the info?

Brak komentarzy: