piątek, 1 lutego 2008

no bank account needed loans

Today I had a call from one of my creditors regarding how my BK was reported, next to their paid up/affirmed loans....she had me fax my copy of my CR and told me she would look into it....here's hoping the wheels are turning into something favorable....It's a small thing but just the start.
The other aspect that's a little uncomfortable is that the timing has to be impeccible and your attorney responsive & responsible. This is not a common combination.
If the acct hadn't been used since 92 it would have already fallen off his reports.
(No bank account needed loans) As I said before, I am not an expert on collections, but usually once thing get as far as going to collections, the usual thing is to offer the settle the whole account. In your situation you need to see if the OC will take your check and take or put the account back on good terms.
And LOL I feel stupid cuz I don't know if we get any of that money back??? I get so confused everytime I think about it....
Bows all around, to LA for seeing it on first read, and to Supermom for the awesome response letter!!!!!!!!

Brak komentarzy: