czwartek, 31 stycznia 2008

bad credit student loans minnesota

If $1143 was written off, does that mean Cap1 "took the loss" and then wrote it off on their tax return?
I am totally in the same boat. I disputed one SL, next thing I know that SL is duplicated saying "reinvestigation in progress". I called and they said it will be REINVESTIGATED!!! I can't believe these clowns. I want them deleted, not waiting ANOTHER 30-days to reverify. I am starting my own paper trail and will get serious with EQ if it comes back in Oct. with nothing changed
They pulled EQ, 702, not instant approval, and I think they are completely score driven.
(Bad credit student loans minnesota) I don't think I should have to point it out and then give them time to fix it.
I would do it, but I want to exhaust my options and I don�t trust creditors to honor their agreements even if they sign a contact.
Oh, we were also denied for our mortgage through the automated underwriter system AFTER they were notified of the incorrect reporting.....collect damages maybe???

Brak komentarzy: