poniedziałek, 4 lutego 2008

high risk personal loans

Was that a slam? I sure hope not. I'm just trying to get some help here and I have no ide who "the troll know as Bertha" is. Have I hurt someone's feelings in some way? I sure don't know how. Just saying what is in my heart, but if noone is listening or noone wants to hear what I have to say I won't post anymore...I'll just read...or maybe I'll just leave. I thought we were all here to help each other.
So, instead of disputing as account status wrong, I should dispute as being duplicate account and inaccurate info...yes I believe that was your advice.
Today, 3/17/03, I received a response from Capital One, dated 2/26/03, declining my request based upon the following:
(High risk personal loans) I'd like to include this request; Explanation of interest and fees added to balance since account was purchased by your company.
I was wondering if I should trow a law suit at them or PFB them again to give them another chance.
I sent in the dispute letters to the CRA's and am still awaiting on the results back.
The date of status could well be considerably after that and the date of filing still after that.

Brak komentarzy: