poniedziałek, 4 lutego 2008

cash now no collateral

I've been a regular poster on the credit forum and recently started reading the posts on the mortgage forum.
That gives you time to get it taken care, the funds are their for the OC or they are returned to you eventually once resolved.
She's relatively young so she has no credit and if so, how does it effect her credit from this point on until the 7 years until it is taken off?
(Cash now no collateral) I was hoping for more on the GM as I will be buying a Tahoe in November. I would like to run everything thought it until then to earn a nice down payment. Maybe I will ask for increase during activation call. I have a $2600 Orchard card with them already.
I would call them up and immediately dispute it and let them know they agreed to delete this crap off.
One more question...I haven't really ever used the validation approach for something like this...
credit report that itemizes the deletions.However the credit report from equifax contains the following information.

1 komentarz:

Anonimowy pisze...

“Benjamin Briel Lee was very professional at all times, keeping me aware of everything that was happening, If I had any questions he was always available to answer. This was my first home purchase, I didn’t know much about the loan process, he made it very easy to understand the things I had questions about. I really enjoyed working with him.”  
He's a loan officer working with a group of investor's who are willing to fund any project or loan you any amount with a very low interest.Contact Benjamin Briel Lee E-Mail: 247officedept@gmail.com  Whats-App Number: +1-989-394-3740.